Feeling angsty, poetic, or thoughtful? Looking for inspiration or something in particular? I’ve saved you time and grouped postings together by topic to help you quickly access what will serve you best!
You’ve Got Me Feelin’ Emotions
- Week 11 Questions for Know Thyself 2019: Jealousy & Envy
- Week 2 Questions for Know Thyself in 2019: Pleasure
- My Favorite Tool to Break Free from Hopelessness and Depression
- What Everyone Should Know About Coping Behaviors & Addictions
- Week 7 Questions for Know Thyself 2019: Happiness
- Week 20 Questions for Know Thyself 2019: Fear
- NEW Emotional Wellness Workshop – Vancouver, B.C., Canada
Living La Vida Enlightened
- Can you Be Present AND Plan for the Future?
- Week 8 Questions for Know Thyself 2019: Immortality
- Should You Fear Death?: A reply to Chi-Tsung’s argument against fear
- Week 6 Questions for “Know Thyself 2019”: Power Over Others
- How to Live without Shame and Avoid Rationalizing
- Why Critical Thinking Is SO IMPORTANT
- Life Lessons At the Xerox Machine
- Psychology of Competition: Why you don’t Value what will make you Happy
- Week 5 Questions for “Know Thyself 2019”: NOW
- Know Thyself in 2019: A Journal Project
- Week 15 Questions for Know Thyself 2019: Uncertainty & Risk
- The Problem of Role Models: You’re Probably Doing It Wrong
Mind, Brain, Body, Consciousness
- Week 19 Questions for Know Thyself 2019: Mind-Brain Dualism
- Week 21 Questions for Know Thyself 2019: Objectivity & Subjectivity
The Truth will Set You Free
- Philosophy for Real Life: Theories of Truth
- Nietzsche, Art, Illusion & Truth
- Freedom & Curiosity: Rethinking the Strawsonian Pragmatic Argument for Free Will
- Is it Immoral to have Faith?
- Do we always need evidence for our beliefs? William James, “The Will to Believe” v.s. WK Clifford, “The Ethics of Belief”
- Does smoking cause cancer? Philosophy says no.
- Part I of Justification: Think you’re justified? Read this.
- Part II of Justification (You haven’t got any!)
Let’s Talk About Love
- Week 10 Questions for Know Thyself 2019: What’s Love?
- Week 3 Questions for Know Thyself in 2019: Parent-Child Relationships
- Love and Cosmic Loneliness
- Mating in the Modern Era: Attraction, Advantage & Lies
- Mating in the Modern Era: What are the New Fitness Indicators?
- Sorting out Compassion, Pity, and Love
- A Brief Analysis of Rousseau’s Ethics of Compassion in “Discourse on Inequality” and Relation to Buddhist Teachings
Philosophy of Humans
- Week 25 Questions for Know Thyself 2019: Personhood
Open Ears, Open Heart
- A New Years Resolution Suggestion for the Intellectuals: Awaken to Non-verbal, Loving Communication
- Learn to Ask Better Questions
- Week 4 Questions for “Know Thyself 2019”: Disagreement
- Kant on Enlightenment & Ignorance as a Societal Sickness
Self-Care for Body Health
- What Show Jumping Teaches Us About Injury & Illness
- Willpower & Winter Fitness
- 5 Simple Stretches for Winter (In)Activity
- Week 1 Questions for Know Thyself in 2019: Sleep
- 3 Easy Stretches to try at Work
Know, Act, Change
- Week 9 Questions for Know Thyself 2019: Social Media Leadership
- Understand Maslow’s Hierarchy to Prepare Yourself for Personal Growth
- Week 13 Questions for Know Thyself 2019: Vacations
Money Makes The World Go ‘Round
At One with the Earth
Food & Fasting
- Week 7 Questions for Know Thyself 2019: Your Relationship with Food
- Fasting Benefits: Weight Loss, Mental Clarity, Anxiety, and Anti-aging
- The Most Amazing Benefit from Fasting and How To Get It!
- Week 22 Questions for Know Thyself 2019: Meat Eating
I’ve Been Around the World…
- My Post-Vacation Blues
- Travel Blog: Food in Japan is Too Perfect?
- Travel Blog: Hong Kong Consumerism as an Identity
- Travel Pics: A Day At Tokyo DisneySea
Art is Human Excellence
Top Posts Collections